Don’t get me wrong- I love my job and am very lucky to do what I do for a living BUT it’s that time of year when we are all heads-down for our user conference (Dreamforce) and this mom is ready to not work for a few days!
Here are the top 5 things I want to do after:
1. Spend some quality time with my munchkins before they leave for college.
2. Massage/Facial (that doesn’t need to be two, right?)
3. Lay out by a pool and read a book uninterupted for 30-45 minutes. I know this runs counter to #1.
4. Go to Frascati with Vic and drink a lot of wine.
5. Buy myself something really stupid.